2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small simple files that are sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The stored information may be returned to our servers or to the servers of relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
Scripts are pieces of program code that are used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image that is used to track traffic on a website. For this purpose, data about you is stored by means of web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies are used to ensure that certain parts of the website function correctly and that your user preferences are saved. Functional cookies make it easier for you to visit our website. They mean that you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, items remain in your shopping basket until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
6. Cookies used
7. Your rights with regard to personal data
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right to access: you have the right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, delete, or block your personal data at any time.
- If you give us consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer it in full to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with this right unless there are justified grounds for the data processing.
8. Enabling, disabling, and deleting cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the ‘Help’ section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again with your consent when you revisit our websites.
9. Contact details